- Shoulder Padding
- Extra Storage
- Knife Sheath
- Rib padding
- All around adjustability for shorter/longer torsos
- High Flotation (18 lbs)
- Well displaced bulk
- Incredible impact absorption.
- Kokatat is made in AMERICA!!! North America to be more specific. This means that when you buy from Kokatat, you’re dealing with folks in your own back yard.
- Just as an aside, I personally watched as a Kokatat Rep turned down a representative from internet giant, AMAZON, when asked if they would start underselling their retailers by selling to amazon at lower bulk prices. The Amazon rep stomped off infuriated that there was a company out there that cared enough about the paddling community and the local paddling shops to stick it to the multi-billion dollar company. Awesome!
- The chest is a little motion-stifling for those looking just to whitewater kayak
- No Jelly-Roll pockets like the green vest.
- Spider-web of fast tech buckles for side entry
- The tow tether fix-lock is still located on the rescue belt: When holding a carabineer, the belt droops.
- Rescue Belt pull tab is on the left side(Yes there are lefties out there that are pumped on this. To each their own.)
- Not the best jacket for playboating