- The 3-D mesh lining is awesome. It's light, thin, soft and really does work well. It creates a breathable layer between you and the pack. It also keeps items in the pack (electronic items and water) warm if you wear the WilsonPac as a base layer during the winter.
- The is a lot of space in the front storage pocket. You can easily fit a PDA, iPod, camera and car keys. There's even a clip to hold the car keys in the pouch. VestPac sells waterproof cases, or you can purchase one separatelyif you are going to be out on the water with your WilsonPac.
- It's really easy to adjust your MP3 player from the front pocket-much easier than opening a pocket in your shorts or pants, and pulling it out to change a song or adjust the volume.
- There is a hydration pack on the back of the WilsonPac. It's easy to access and works well.
- The VestPac is light, form fitting and works great for running. Earl (CKS owner) has been putting his WilsonPac to the test and gives it 2 thumbs up.
- The adjustment tabs are precise and work very well. The VestPac fits like a piece of clothing, rather than a pac.
- The VestPac is a modular system. You can remove the front pocket, and use just the hydration pack if you want. Or you can add to it. VestPac makes all kinds of accessories for fisherman and sportsman.
- This thing will be great for skiing and snowboarding.Keep your pass, phone and camera in a handy location that will stay warm and safe. Having the hydration pack on your back is an added bonus.
- The hydration pack in the WilsonPac is 1 liter. This is pretty small compared to some packs out there. The idea was to keep the pack light, so it makes sense. At the same time,if you are an endurance athlete (or very active) using the WilsonPac, you will want much more water than this. You can also put your larger hydration pack into the WilsonPac if you need more volume.
- The WisonPac is pretty costly. It's the same price as a full mountain biking or small skiing hydration back pack. You get what you pay for. It's made by hand in the USA (Jackson, WY), and has LOTS of features packed into a ultra comfortable, high tech, light weight, breathable super cool pack..