The Astral Brewess 2.0 Women's Water Shoes are designed with mesh fabric that is both stout and breathable. Durable, lightweight and quick-drying, this water-ready river shoe is perfect for draining any water that gets in. This drainage functionality + mesh breath-ability means your feet will dry out quickly when the rapids are over. With a balanced geometry mid-sole, the Brewess 2.0 elevates the common sneaker to an entirely new level of performance and versatility.
Off the river, this sneaker can take you literally anywhere. Scramble up rocks, squish through mud, or rock them downtown! The super-sticky rubber outsoles on these shoes are unmatched in the whitewater world and work well on both wet and dry surfaces. We're talking traction all. damn. day.
Pro Tip: The Brewer and Brewess are best for those who have some room for their feet to spare. The soles are a street-shoe thickness that some paddlers have a hard time fitting into kayaks. Brewer, in our opinion, is best for rafters or creekboaters.
- Intended Use: Watersports, Traveling, Rock Scrambling
- Uppers: Hydrophobic Canvas with Airmesh at vamp, tongue and medial side; Step-Down heel, built-in sockliner, embroidered tongue detail; Water resistant laces provided.
- Midsole: Level heel to ball, medium arch, made from EVA
- Outsole: Made from G.15™rubber, high surface-contact, razor-siped, and non-marking.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16mm ball
- Weight/ Shoe: Women's 10 = 222g (7.8 oz)
- Sizes: Women's US 6-10.5
- Fit: True to size (Up to D width)
The toe area is kind of wide but they are comfortable and work well.
Yes! They do look a bit funny but hiking in these is awesome. We love the ultra-flexible sole. Thanks for your review, Mica!
Rafting shoes for the wife
She said the size was accurate. You might need to wear them with socks.