The secret is out, the word has spread, rafts can quietly take anglers to fishing holes other boats can't get to. The NRS Raft Fishing Frame includes a comfortable seat for the rower and puts the angler up high with a padded Swivel Seat.
- This frame turns your raft into a fishing machine. The fully adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you customize your Fishing Frame for the kind of fishing you're doing.
- A full range of frame widths and lengths ensure a good fit for any size raft.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Create your seat bars by U-bolting each Universal Seat Mount to a cross bar and the Angler Seat Bar. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Use at least four NRS Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Foot Bar, Universal Seat Mount, Angler Seat Bar with Universal Seat Mount, two Cross Bars, Low-Back Seat, High-Back Swivel Seat and 8" Oar Mounts.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. Add accessories like Thigh Bars, Casting Platforms, Thigh Hooks, a Stern Seat Mount, Anchor System, Stripping Baskets and Scotty® rod and accessory holders to improve your fishing experience.
- Raft Frames
- Fishing Frames
|Weight: ||60 is 52 lbs. |
|Material: ||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame |
|Included Components: ||
- 2 - Side Rails
- 1 - Foot Bar
- 2 - Cross Bars
- 2 - Universal Seat Mounts
- 1 - Angler Seat Bar
- 1 - Low-Back Seat
- 1 - High-Back Swivel Seat
- 1 - Pair of 8" Oar Mounts
|Suggested minimum amount of straps used to secure the frame. (Sold Separately): ||4 (3' or 4' straps) |