MXS Oar Shafts are compatible with all 1 5/8" TiteSet mount Sawyer Oar Blades. (Sold separately)
The Sawyer MX Oar's light weight, exceptional strength and innovative good looks are a result of many years of field testing and feedback from our devoted customers. The core of the MX system is the longitudinal fiberglass shaft, available in a variety of colors and upgrades. Combine this with the blade that best fits your needs and rowing style and you have a truly customized oar that has the best balance of strength, weight, flex and durability. Build yours today!
Standard Shaft Features:
- Tough fiberglass whitewater oar shaft
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop
- Comes standard with Fiberglass/Carbon X-Weave Reinforcement (Except Camo)
- Laminated Fir barrel grip with vinyl rubber grip covers
- Interchangeable blades via TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam
- Available lengths: 8' to 12' (overall length)
- MXS Shaft diameter: 1 5/8" I.D.
MANY CUSTOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE - CALL US BEFORE ORDERING IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS!!
Additional Charge and Build time apply.
- 2 & 3 Piece breakdown options (for spare)
- Full Carbon Wrap (black oar shafts only)
- Barrel Grip (Counterbalanced)
- Gilman Grip
- Gilman Grip (Counterbalanced)
- Pattern Wrap (see product images for wrap options - extra charge applies)
Please note that CKS Online only stocks oars by 1' increments. We stock 8', 9' and 10'. If you require a half-size, we can get it for you, however the shipping time might be increased as it will come from Sawyer.