MXS Oar Shafts are compatible with all 1 5/8" TiteSet mount Sawyer Oar Blades as well as 1 5/8" Cataract Oar Blades (Sold separately).
The Sawyer MX Oar's light weight, exceptional strength and innovative good looks are a result of many years of field testing and feedback. The core of the MX system is the longitudinal fiberglass shaft, available in a variety of colors and upgrades. Combine this with the blade that best fits your needs and rowing style and you have a truly customized oar that has the best balance of strength, weight, flex and durability. Build yours today!
Standard Shaft Features
- Tough fiberglass whitewater oar shaft
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop
- Comes standard with Fiberglass/Carbon X-Weave Reinforcement (Except Camo)
- Laminated Fir barrel grip with vinyl rubber grip covers
- Interchangeable blades via TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam
- Available lengths: 8' to 12' (overall length)
- MXS Shaft grip diameter: 1 5/8" I.D.