What's the ONE item you won't hit the water without? It should 100% be a Sea to Summit Dry Bag, which offer a variety of drybags for all of your river adventures.No matter what your next river adventure beholds, don't forget to bring pack your favorite dry bag or dry bags. Especially convenient is Sea to Summit Big River Dry Bag, guaranteed to fit your most precious cargo. We can't imagine heading out for any water adventure without this gemTake it to any river, big or small, and feel confident that your valuables will stay dry while you play.
Sea to Summit Big River Dry Bag
Light abrasion and puncture resistance. No need to baby them, but be aware of sharp objects or abrasive surfaces
10,000mm hydrostatic head – more than sufficient water protection for paddle or wet-weather use (avoid full submersion)
Backpacking, Kayaking, Stand Up Paddling, Hiking, Bike Packing & Travel
Sea to Summit carries a full gamut of dry bags from 1L up to 65 Litres.
- 3 liter: a day’s worth of snacks, keys & wallet
- 5 liter: some extra layers or a couple days' worth of food
- 8 liter: a two-season sleeping bag
- 13 liter: clothes for a paddle or overland trip, use as a critter/bear bag for food for 1-2 people
- 20 liter: a larger tent and footprint, general gear for a paddle trip
- 35 liter: personal gear for a overnight or multi-day paddle
- 65 liter: group gear for an overnight or multi-day paddle