The Astral Loyak Women's Shoe is an ultra-low profile and flexible water shoe, allowing you to fit it inside any kayak comfortably. The upper section of the Loyak is made of durable, quick-drying and comfortable Cordura fabric that is stitched directly to a flexible & durable non-marking G 15 rubber sole that grips wet rocks with ease. The Loyak is perfect for kayaking, SUPing, rafting, or sailing and is stylish enough to wear around town after boating!
Pro Tip: The Loyak wears more like a climbing shoe than a street shoe. The shoe is intended to be tight-fitting and moves with your foot better than other shoes. While it offers superior grip, the thinner soles mean you will feel the sharpness of rocks a bit more then the sole than a shoe like the Brewer or Brewess.
- Durable and quick drying 1000 denier Cordua upper
- G 15 rubber is non marking and keeps you upright and stable while walking on wet surfaces
- Reduced sole thickness for flexibility, comfort and the ability to wear the Loyak in any kayak
- Drainage holes at the toe and heel let water escape while reducing the entry of sediment into the shoe
- Available Sizes: Women's 6-10