The Astral Green Jacket is built specifically for river rescue situations. Worn by many of the worlds top paddlers, the Green Jacket has a solid reputation. The large clam shell pocket provides enough space for paddling essentials, such as a pin kit or energy bars. The Freestyle tectonic front panel allows the jacket to move and conform with the paddlers body, as does the 3 piece foam construction used on both the front and back panels. A fleece hand warmer and storage pockets on the back panel are extra built in features. The Green Jacket was designed with safety in mind and provides extra shoulder padding, rescue hardware and durable construction that paddlers can always count on.
- Reinforced shoulders provide 1,100 lbs strength
- Foam Tectonics allow the outer front panel to move freely, while the inner panel stays in place
- Comfortable for both men and women
- Large clam shell front pocket has multiple compartments
- Zippered side pockets for Web-tow storage
- Quick release rescuers harness
- Spectra safety loop
- Pullover entry
- Rope ready storage pocket
- Enhanced Floatation for upper back and rib protection
- 16.4 lbs buoyancy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Yes, I would recommend this product. it feels great when it's on, but getting there seems a bit of a chore. Pulling it over a drysuit, then adjusting 9 individual tabs seems like a lot. But the security and comfort come into play. One suggestion, I would colour the release tabs on the sides. It would make removing the jacket a bit easier, I think...Thanks Astral, for a solid PTDAngelo
When I first purchased this. I was not really sure I needed the large pocket. Now that I have it. I am not sure how I lived with out it. Every detail of this PFD is well thought out.