The Astral Loyak AC Men's Shoe is a new twist on one of Astral's best-loved water shoes. Low-cut and minimal, the Loyak AC is everything that a boater wants and needs from a summer swim shoe.
Quick-drying ultra-fine mesh vented sides and upper lend ultimate breathability and high-traction Sticky G Rubber outsoles give you articulated grip (like a climbing shoe) sticking to even the slipperiest of algae-covered riverbeds.
Once you're off the river, your shoes are dry in just a few minutes; no more soggy-foot shuttles. Only dry-foot post-run celebrations!
- Intended Use: SUP, Training, Sailing, Fishing. Not recommended for heavy whitewater use.
- Uppers: Ultra-fine ripstop mesh, with TPU reinforcements to guard against abrasion. Sock-like entry with laces for security.
- Midsole: Drop-in, 7mm thick 45 C closed cell EVA Foam with massage pods.
Outsole: Flex-Grip™ is non-marking, draining, super flexible, razor siped, and has 3 mm lugs. Made with G.15™; our sticky, high abrasion compound.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 12mm heel, 11mm ball
Fit: True to size (For half size, size down)
- Sizes: M's US Sizing 8-14 (Whole Sizes Only)
- Weight/Shoe (size 9US):190g (6.7oz.)
Pro Tip - We think these shoes work best when worn with bare feet or light neoprene socks. We recommend these as your summer pair of shoes. For shoes that work better with drysuits and drypants with built-in drysocks, we recommend a higher-cut shoe or bootie.