The Down River Dry Box Medium is an aluminum dry box designed to fit between two crossbars on a rafting oar frame. It's great for storing camping gear or food supplies, and makes rigging and de-rigging a sinch.
Down River Dry Box Features:
- Made with "0.080" thick aircraft grade aluminum
- Welded hangers allow it to rest on frame crossbars
- DRE2252 Small Dry Box: (up to 16"x38"x13" deep)
- DRE2253 Medium Dry Box: (up to 18"x40"x16" deep)
- DRE2254 Large Dry Box: (up to 22"x47"x18" deep)
Each box is custom built, please specify the size, in 1" increments, that will exactly fit your needs. Takes up to 4 weeks to build.