The ECO-Safe Toilet System
excels as a highly portable, reusable system. The crush proof plastic tank is good for 50 uses at one time. Meets BLM, NPS and USFS requirements. The 1998 Mt. Everest Cleanup Project chose the ECO-Safe Toilet for use on their expedition.
Eco Safe Toilet System Features:
- Tank inner dimensions - 16.5" x 7" x 11"H
- Tank outer dimensions - 17" x 7.5" x 13.5" H
- Capacity 5.5 gal, 50 uses
- Rotomolded polyethylene plastic
- 6" use opening, 3" clean out opening
- Seat assembly
- 3" clean out hose
- Washout hose adapter
- System weighs 11.5 lbs.
- The system includes one tank, seat assembly, 3" clean out hose and washout hose adapter.
- The rotomolded plastic tank is crushproof. It has rounded corners for easy cleaning. The tank inner dimensions are 16.5" x 7" x 11" Tall. It holds 5 gallons, good for approx. 50 uses and fits inside a 20mm "rocket" box (sold separately)
- The comfortable toilet seat, with lid, locks onto the tank. The flange under the seat funnels waste into the tank. At 17" above ground level, the seat is as high or higher than your home toilet.
- The system meets all requirements of the BLM, NPS and USFS for a washable, reusable toilet. It empties easily at an RV dump or in a Scat Machine.