- 15 pounds per square inch (psi) air pressure in NRS SUP boards gives you a rock-solid board.
- Hook the K-Air up to your K-Pump and day dream while you pump away. When the board reaches 15 psi, excess pressure is bled away, with an audible sound that lets you know it's time to paddle.
- The K-Pump 20 HP and 220 HP hand pumps are excellent choices for drop-stitch inflation. Their two-stage pumping action let you add most of the air with the high-volume mode, then switch to high-pressure mode for low effort pumping.
- There's no need to keep stopping to check pressure with a gauge, the K-Air is preset to stop adding air when 15 psi is achieved.
- And, if you have an air compressor, or can stop at a service station on the way to the water, there's an adapter with a standard Schrader valve (found on car and bike tires). Safely fill the board without worrying about over inflation.
- Comes with preset 15 psi module, Schrader valve adapter, K-Pump universal valve adapter and Leafield/military valve adapter.
- Remember, the air in a board out of the water in the sun, or being transported to a higher elevation, can rapidly expand, creating higher pressure. Use a gauge to monitor inflation pressure during the day.
- Before using the K-Air with another brand of inflatable SUP boards, check with the manufacturer to be sure the board can safely be inflated to 15 psi.