The K Pump 20 HP is compact, durable, and high pressure capable - the perfect hand pump for inflatable SUP boards. One stage for volume with a second stage for high pressure allowing you to get maximum performance out of your inflatable.
K Pump 20 HP Features:
- This 12-volt pump is capable of inflating to 1.5 psi for a fast and easy inflation.
- Comes with an adapter to fit a multitude of valve styles.
- Inlayd rubber helps insulate from heat and sound while providing a more secure grip.
- The battery clamps allow for quick and easy power source access.
- 12 foot power cord allows you to easily inflate your boat near your vehicle.
- Its easy to deflate with the Blast Pump. There are two ports on the pump - one where the air enters the pump and one where the air blows out. Simply disconnect the nozzle from the outlet side of the pump (it twists on and off) and connect it to the intake side.
- There is a small hole in the pump nozzle. Its there to prevent back pressure buildup that can cause the pump to overheat.
- The electrical clamps allow quick and easy connection to your vehicles battery.
- Action: Inflate and deflate
- Power: 12-Volt Max.
- Inflation: 1.5 psi
- Dimensions: 5.5"H x 5"W at the base
- Warranty: 2 year
- Includes: Valve adapter
- Features: Electrical clamps, 12 foot power cord