The K-Pump 40 is a compact two-stage pump for low and high-pressure inflatables. This little workhorse will do it all, from topping off your inflatable kayak, to getting your inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard rigid.
The Key to the K-Pump 40 is a two stage design that allows for two different pumping mode to maximize efficiency and effort.
- The first mode allows or a high volume of air to be moved, filling volume in low pressure inflatables quickly.
- The second mode allows for a smaller volume of air to be moved per-pump, meaning that you aren't exerting as much effort to cram the last few pounds of pressure into a high-pressure inflatable.
K-Pump 40 Features
- The K-40 is the ideal choice for smaller boats - IKs, kickboats, etc.
- Only 24" in length, 4" in diameter and 3 pounds in weight, it stows compactly.
- The primary stage delivers approx. 1.2 gallons of air per stroke, filling your tubes quickly.
- When the pressure in the chamber increases and pumping starts to become difficult, a simple twist of the handle locks out the high-volume primary stage and locks in the high-pressure "top-off" stage.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, AD-2 and military valves.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- Made in USA.
- All K-Pumps float!
- NOTE This pump comes with a check valve which allow you to use it to inflate military valves and the conical adapter that most air mattresses and pool toys require.
Pro Tip: Generally, all K-Pumps are a great item to bring on the river, or on extended multi-day trips. While they can be used to inflate your boat or board fully, we think they are best used as top-off pumps when you are using them with larger boats. We recommend getting an electric pump or large barrel pump for initial inflation.