The NRS 5" Barrel Pumps design allows for quick inflation and has a simple, durable design. Molded reinforced base provides sure footing while pumping. A necessity for your raft set up.
NRS 5" Barrel Pump Features:
- Action: Inflate and deflate (deflation requires the assistance of an additional hose)
- Pump Dimensions: 5" Dia. x 2.5 Tall
- Volume Per Stroke: 2.03 Gal. (7.7 Liters)
- Hose Length: 6 6"
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 year
- Wide base and Carry handle
- The NRS Barrel pump combines a wide base for sure footing while inflating a raft.
- Rugged one-way check valve lets this pump work with all types of inflation valves.
- The 6.5 flexible hose tucks into the webbing carry handle for storing on your raft.
- This 5" diameter pump stands 2.5 high and has a stroke volume of 1.8 Gal / Stroke, 6.7 L/ Stroke.
- 5-year warranty
NRS barrel pump
I've used my new pump on 2 Kennebec runs. Did exactly what I wanted it to both times. I'll bet if I bought it dinner, it would make me breakfast the next morning. Great price too! Thanks CKS!
Very happy with this pump. We were able to get our 14’ boat nice and tight in no time. The folks at CKS have been wonderful to work with...quick, efficient, and great communication.