The NRS 5" Barrel Pumps design allows for quick inflation and has a simple, durable design. Molded reinforced base provides sure footing while pumping. A necessity for your raft set up.
NRS 5" Barrel Pump Features
- Action: Inflate and deflate (deflation requires the assistance of an additional hose)
- Pump Dimensions: 5" Dia. x 2.5 Tall
- Volume Per Stroke: 2.03 Gal. (7.7 Liters)
- Hose Length: 6 6"
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 year
- Wide base and Carry handle
- The NRS Barrel pump combines a wide base for sure footing while inflating a raft.
- Rugged one-way check valve lets this pump work with all types of inflation valves.
- The 6.5 flexible hose tucks into the webbing carry handle for storing on your raft.
- This 5" diameter pump stands 2.5 high and has a stroke volume of 1.8 Gal / Stroke, 6.7 L/ Stroke.
- 5-year warranty