The new NRS Co-Pilot Knife lives up to its name. The compact design and lie-flat sheath pair seamlessly with your PFD, while features such as smooth and scalloped cutting edges and blunt safety tip are trusted by professional and recreational paddlers worldwide. For a full sized version, check out the new NRS Pilot Knife.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue.
- The low-profile, quick-release Thumbs Up Sheath™ stashes fixed blades away securely and releases with a one-handed flick of the thumb.
- The sheath attaches firmly to a PFD lash stab; lanyard attachment point on the knife handle further safeguards against losing a blade in rough waters.
- Lanyard attachment point doubles as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank.
- The partially serrated edge covers all your cutting needs. The 'reverse scallop' serrations facilitate severing tough fibers.
- An asymmetrical handle and blade, along with the blunt tip, ensure proper blade orientation and help to prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- Jimping along the top of the blade edge delivers secure thumb placement and prevents grip slippage.
- All weather G10 handle with hand contouring and comfortable, rubberized grip gives maximum blade control in wet environments.
Have you ever had a tough time convincing your family that your black eye isn't that big of a deal? Or spent an hour explaining to your Tinder date the difference between "homeless" and "houseless," just so they would understand why you brought them back to a tent in the woods?
If you answered yes to either of these things, hopefully this blog can help avoid some of those awkward conversations!