The NRS HydroSkin Mens Thermal Jacket is the ultimate immersible base layer. It offers a convenient front-entry zipper, which makes the HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket easy to put on or take off as conditions change.
NRS Mens HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket Features:
- A convenient front-entry zipper makes the HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket easy to put on or take off as conditions change.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium cuts the chill on cool days.
- Four-way-stretch Powerspan exterior allows unrestricted movement, and the soft ThermalPlushlining feels great against your skin.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they wont cause irritation.
- Spandex fabric under the arms creates friction-free zones for comfortable paddling while improving ventilation where you need it most.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
- Neoprene: 0.5 mm HydroSkin
- Material: 4-way stretch PowerSpan outer layer, ThermalPlush inner lining, Titanium laminate adhesive, DWR coating
- Seams: Flat-lock stitched
- Entry Style: YKK front zipper
- Gender Sizing: Men