The NRS Mens HydroSkin 0.5 Long Sleeve Shirt
is the ultimate lightweight immersible base layer. Stretchy, comfortable 0.5 neoprene material is perfect when the weather and water are cool. Built for paddlers for friction-free strokes. Layer the HydroSkin long-sleeve under splashwear for added insulation or mix and match with Hydroskin bottoms instead of wearing a full spring wetsuit.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium cuts the chill on cool days.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement, and the soft ThermalPlush™ lining feels great against your skin.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- Spandex fabric under the arms creates friction-free zones for comfortable paddling while improving ventilation where you need it most.
- HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
- Thread the drawstring of your board shorts through the Hemloop to keep the Hydroskin from riding up during the most strenuous paddles.