The NRS Compact Rescue Throw Bag Polypropylene is the perfect size to put in the back of a kayak or stash in the water bottle holder for quick access.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. For this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 70 of 1/4" polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 950-pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated into a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on top of the water where you need it for rescue
- Rope Length: 70
- Rope Material: Polypropylene
- Rope Diameter: 1/4"
- Load Max: 950 lbs. (4.2 kN)
- Features: Mesh on top of bag for quicker drying