TheNRS Compact Rescue Throw Bag Polypropylene is the perfect size to put in the back of kayak or stash in the water bottle holder for quick access.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. For this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bags strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
NRS Rescue Bag Polypro Features:
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 70 of 1/4" polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 950 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
- Rope Length: 70
- Rope Material: Polypropylene
- Rope Diameter: 1/4"
- Load Max: 950 lbs. (4.2 kN)
- Features: Mesh on top of bag for quicker drying