The Aluminum Sand Stake is makes finding a place to tie off the rafts simple. You will no longer have to get creative with shrubs and large rocks on shore. This burly stake, of 2" aluminum angle stock, is 20.5" in length. Pound it into the sand, clip on your mooring rope and camp with peace of mind.
NRS Sand Stake Features:
- The web on the stake and cap is 3/16" thick, built for a lifetime of pounding it into river banks.
- Many agencies are now requiring sand stakes for mooring, to protect stream side trees and brush from rope wear.
- The 1" hole in the cap makes a quick and easy clip with your rope end carabineer.
- No more running out a long rope to tie to a distant log or rock. No more burying a deadman.
- Tough, efficient, safe, good for the environment - whats not to like?!
- Material: 2" aluminum angle, 3/16" thick
- Length: 20.5"
- 1" hole in cap for carabineer clip