Looking for warmth, the NRS Toaster Mitts are the warmest paddling "glove" on the water. Its mitten-style design lets your fingers snuggle together for warmth. The pre-curved shape and grippy palm let you paddle and row with comfort and confidence. Constructed of water-shedding 3.5 mm raw neoprene on the backs and sides protects your hands from cold and evaporative cooling. Lined with fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries quickly for ultimate warmth and comfort.
NRS Toaster Mitts Features:
- LiquidSeam™ sealant make Toaster Mitts completely waterproof up to the cuff.
- A textured synthetic rubber palm delivers maximum grip without sacrificing dexterity for better paddle feel and control.
- The pre-curved finger pocket ensures a comfortable grip on oar or paddle, yet is flexible enough not to limit your hands' mobility.
- A rubber bite tab on the fitted wrist aids in putting on and taking off the mitts.
- A titanium-laminate adhesive layer in the material reflects heat back to your hands for even more warmth.