The NRS Universal Seat Mount is a handy solution to affixing a swivel seat or rowing seat to your NRS Cross Bars. Like the rest of NRS Frame Bar components, the NRS Universal Seat Mount uses U-bolts for a snug and secure fit to your frame bar. The contact point between the Seat Mount and the Frame Crossbar is designed in a way that grips and holds in position with very little slipping, keeping you locked in while rowing in all conditions.
- Hot-forged aluminum construction aligns the crystalline structure of the metal, creating a super strong piece that is also lightweight.
- U-bolt attachment system lets you position your seat where you want it and adjust the angle.
- Molded ridges on the gripping surfaces provide excellent holding strength.
- Universal bolt holes accept NRS standard or swiveling seats.
- There are two sets of bolt holes. The outer set, 7" x 7.5", match with our padded raft seats. The inner set has elongated holes that accommodate seat bolt patterns of 4 3/4"-5 1/2" x 4 3/4"-5 1/2".
- Includes two coined (flattened curve) U-bolts, four washers and four nylon lock nuts.
Pro Tip: This mount is designed for NRS cross bars, which means it will also work for the LD (Light Duty) Frames from downriver equipment!