The NRS Women's Boater's Gloves are the perfect solution for protecting your hands from blisters while paddle rafting or rowing, while maintaining a solid grip that normally is sacrificed by wearing full-length gloves. The Women's Boater's Gloves are light and easily stuffed into a PFD pocket to keep close at hand if you start to notice that you are developing hot spots. They also provide a minimal amount of extra warmth; just enough to take the edge off of chilly high water paddling.
- Patterned for comfort while paddling or rowing, Amara® synthetic leather palms offer an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas.
- Palm design features silicone accents for even better grip and control.
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling.
- Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts to eliminate any exposed skin.
- Open-finger design allows for maximum dexterity to tie knots, work a camera or perfect the boater's tan.
- Intended for warm-weather boating.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together.
Pro Tip: We find that all gloves that are intended for use in whitewater perform at their best when they are wet. Dip your hands in the water at the put in before pushing off on your run; you will feel a much better grip on the paddle, and your hands will be warmer because your body heat will heat the water trapped in the gloves.