Made to stand the test of time, the River Station Eterna Mesh Gear Duffe; Bag will guard your gear from damaging UV rays while still allowing air flow. Made from highly durable, American made, UV protective mesh. The ends are made from a tough, breathable mesh to keep air flowing. 2 stainless steel D-Rings for clipping or strapping onto a thwart. Highly trusted YKK zipper opening and zip pocket for stashing phones, river maps, and more. 2 plastic handles for easy carrying. Strap loops for attaching a shoulder strap. (shoulder strap not included). The Large is big enough to easily fit all of your boating gear: PFD, helmet, throw bag, shoes, smaller dry bags, and much more. The Small is perfect for straps, beverages, sunscreen, lunch, etc. Both a great choices for the whitewater paddler!
-LG Dimensions: 27x18x14 - 48 liters
-SM Dimensions: 16x9x9 - 21 liters
- Protects your gear from UV rays while still being highly breathable.
- 2 stainless steel D-Rings for clipping or strapping into a boat.
- External Pocket for easily access phone, maps and more.
- Rubber handles and attachment loops for a shoulder strap.
- Extremely tough Phifertex® mesh.
- End handles and trusted YKK zippers.