The Shred Ready Zeta Helmetï¿½ï¿½combines the style and swagger of iconic sports figures with high-tech energy management foams on a user-friendly platform. The name Zeta heralds from a confluence of several dynamic elements; the infamous rapid of the Futaleufu River, the symbol for the damping ratio of a material, and the seventh letter of the Greek Alphabetï¿½ï¿½_not to mention the number of legendary center-fielder, Micky Mantle. The design process for the Zeta was driven by three factors; iconic style, unparalleled protection and intuitive use.
Typically, energy absorption materials are hard and uncomfortable. These harder foams are covered with softer, non-functional foams for comfort which then adds to the complexity and geometry of a helmet. Shred Ready teamed with DCLAN technologies for the solution; DCLAN foam is soft and comfortable in a normal state, but when impacted it transforms and directs energy away from users head, achieving both comfort and protection in one material.
Shred Ready Zeta Features:ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½
- ABS injection molded shell.
- Multi-Impact molded DCLAN foam liner.
- HOG 4.0 BOA Retention system.
- Interchangeable compression molded closed-cell foam fitting pads with silicone strip to reduce helmet slip.
- Soft nylon webbing. Stainless steel rivets and burrs to stop the corrosion. Duraflex fasteners, adjusters, and stops.
- Four-point retention system.
- One-Year limited warranty on workmanship and materials.