- IR has been making shorts since 1997. Guide Shorts were the first item in their catalog. In short, IR knows what they are doing.
- Heavy duty seams. You can use and abuse your Demshortz. They will last a long time, and the crotch will not split.
- There's a Demshitz branded, zippered pocket on the side of the shorts. You can put dem' car keyz, or whatever you want in there. A zipper is better than velcro, because it will not open accidentally.
- Cool graphics inside the shorts too.
- This product has been tested by Demshitz finest. Dave Fusilli designed them, and the whole crew has been wearing them for a while. You gotta respect a pro kayak team that has their own Beer (Shiva)as well as clothing line. Props.
- Full zipper and velcro closure with lace up for redundancy. The only way these shorts will come off, is if you take them off.
- Cool logos, color and overall style. Dave Fusilli was the guy that designed these shorts. Nice job Dave.
- The Demshortz do not offer as much protection as some other shorts out there (such as The Sweet Shambala's). They also cost half the price, and are good for wearing all day long (and not just on the river).