The Watershed Colorado Duffel is the perfect dry bag for storing all your camp gear and clothes on extended trips. Its wide mouth allows you to find all your gear with ease and the zip lock system ensures perfectly dry gear year after year.
Watershed Colorado Duffel Dry Bag Features:
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 840 denier fabric with a heavy matte PU finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Even the smallest details are top quality: Duraflex side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing.
- Wide mouth for easy access.
- If you transport fragile equipment in your duffel, a liner is a must: constructed of a 200 denier nylon outer shell, closed-cell foam cushioning and polyester interior fleece lining.
- Size: 15.5"H x 34"W, 6400 cu.
The Watershed Colorado
These are great dry bags. After one season of use on the rivers (Colorado and Salt) I have found my new favorite go to bag. Always keeps essential items dry and accessible. If you use the dry zip correct these bags will not fail.
Watershed Colorado Duffel Dry Bag
I've used Watershed Dry Bags for years. I still use a Chattanooga bag from 1999. Nothing else on the market comes close to the function and durability. I acquired the Colorado for a Grand Canyon River trip and it's size allows me to have easy access to my personal gear and no worries about things getting wet!
Perfect size for one persons personal items on and overnight raft trip!
Watershed bags are the top of the line for whitewater trips, the zipper really keeps your stuff dry, even in a flipped raft. I have been using these bags for about 10 years now for multiple overnight raft trips and previously my husband and I only had one Colorado size to share and one Mississippi size each. We have found that while the Mississippi is great for longer items like our cots, they are way overkill for personal items. We had them on our grand trip and they hardly ever left the boat because they were so big to haul up the beach. Now my husband and I each have a Colorado to pack all of our clothing, sleeping bags, extra shoes and outerwear for camp.