The Dagger Phantom whitewater kayak is the latest and greatest high-performance model from Dagger to join the ranks of the Mamba and the Nomad, and has already won numerous short boat class podiums even before its launch. The Dagger Phantom stays high-and-dry on the water, yet still carries its speed through holes and away from drops, and achieves the perfect balance of tracking and maneuverability with the ability to rapidly change direction when on edge. The volume of the Phantom has been optimized for both performance and fit with sizing that can accommodate various paddler heights and sizes. Whether you are hard charging every line or out on the water at a book party, the Dagger Phantom kayak surely won't disappoint.
Dagger Phantom Kayak Large Features:
- Offering Red, Aurora, Aqua-Fresh and Cosmos for 2020
- Kayak Must Ship to a Business/Commercial Address
- Contour Ergo Outfitting
- Ratchet Adjustable Backband
- Tank Style Roto Molded Seating with Leg Lifter
- Safety Step Out Wall
- ConTour Adjustable Bulkhead Foot Brace with Foam Padding
- Precision Adjustable Thigh Braces
- Multi-Adjustable, ConTour Hip Pads
- Security Grab Handles
Dagger Phantom Specs:
- Length: 8' 11" / 271 cm
- Width: 26.75" / 68 cm
- Cockpit Length: 34" / 86 cm
- Cockpit Width: 19" / 48 cm
- Deck Height: 14.5"/ 37 cm
- Boat Weight: 49.5 lbs. / 23 kg
- Volume: 89 gal / 337 L
- Paddler Weight: 145 - 255 lbs. / 66 - 116 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- boat flys
Awesome boat !!
Having owned the dagger newmad I saw that dagger were bringing this boat to the market and just had to own one , having recived and unpacked it just looks **** fine . Same length as the newmad but it is narrower ,having took it on grd 4 river what can I say this boat flys , punches through holes , stoppers , changes direction very quickly on edge due to the flatter hull and slight rails , can make eddies with ease through full on water and to top it off it surfs like a playboat all in all a very good boat worth every penny .
Hey Laurence , glad you are digging the Phantom , its an absolutely fantastic boat. Thanks for the review!