The NRS STAR Viper XL Inflatable Kayak is arguably the most aggressive whitewater ducky out there. This whitewater inflatable kayak comes rigged with integrated float bags, keeping you from getting bogged down by crashing waves, and thigh straps, keeping you locked in and ready to crush whatever comes your way.
New for 2020, the longer Viper XL is a whitewater predator that thrives in class III and IV, and is bound to put a smile on your face on every run!
- Bow and stern displacement chambers add flotation while serving as a comfortable backrest and a bulkhead for bracing your feet.
- High-pressure drop-stitch insert on the self-bailing floor provides the rigidity for wave and hole punching performance.
- Included thigh straps lock you in for committed whitewater performance.
- Rugged PVC material fights abrasion and slides easily over rocks.
- Multiple D-rings on the bow and stern decks for rigging gear.
- Bow and stern handles make the Viper easy to carry while also providing extra tie-down points for gear.
- Includes carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
Pro Tip: The STAR Viper XL is the larger version of the Star Viper from NRS. Smaller paddlers may find this boat to be harder to control than the Viper. If you are under 150 pounds, you will likely be more comfortable with the smaller version.
|Number of Air Chambers||5|
|Valve Type||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material||44/1000|
|Number of D-rings||12|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Center Compartment Width||15"|
|Warranty||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|