The NRS Havoc Helmet is your one-size-fits-most solution to whitewater safety. NRSs DialFit system lets you quickly and easily adjust the fit to accommodate almost any head size.
Protect nearly any adult with the same helmet. No more mixing and matching.
NRS Havoc Kayak Helmet Features:
- The ratchet-adjust DialFit system lets you custom fit the Havoc with the simple twist of a knob.
- Fits a range from 53-62cm (20.86"-24.4").
- An adjustable chin strap ensures comfort and security.
- Plush FIT pads in key contact points provide extra comfort. FIT pads are fixed, so they wont get lost. If damaged, they are easy to replace.
- Ten ventilation/drainage ports let air in and water out.
- ABS plastic shell is lightweight and durable.
- Glued-in EVA foam liner offers excellent impact protection.
- Meets CE 1385 standards for whitewater safety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- water kayaking
- kayak fishing
I bought this helmet for my husband. We've been kayak fishing for years but he recently started white water kayaking. He uses it every time he hits the water. I trust it to keep the most important person in my world alive.
I enjoy this helmet. The fit, coverage and protection is very good. But it is very deep. It rides too low on most heads. If you take a foam pad like a hip pad shim and cut and glue it into the crown of the helmet it fits well.
This seems like a nice solid helmet. It hung down a little to low over my eyes. my head measures 22 1/2" in circumference, which is between 7 1/8 and 7 1/4 hat size. I added a piece of foam in the top and it seems to fit ok. I probably would not have bought it if I had the opportunity to try it on in a store. I have worn it several times for over 4 hours and it always seems comfortable.
Got for a second helmet for friends to use - fits well, does the job if needed .