Avoid illness from soiled hands on your river and camping trips with the Down River Hand Wash Station. This high-quality portable hand-washing unit is built for years of river camp cleanup. The foundation block that holds the water delivery spout is constructed with machined aluminum and attaches securely to the edge of a plastic bucket. The adjustable stainless steel spout can lengthen from 0" to 6.5" above the bucket. Bring this self-contained sink with you anywhere you can!
Down River Hand Washing Station Specs:
- High-quality foot pump delivers up to 2.2 gallons of water per minute for efficient hand washing at river camp.
- Six feet of 1/4" rubber tubing connects the pump to the supply bucket and delivery spout.
- The end of the tubing that fits in the supply bucket has a stainless steel filter screen that keeps large debris out and the tip of the hose submerged.
- Easy to set up and break down, portable handwashing sinks (or two) belongs on every river trip.
- Buckets not included with the hand wash, but are readily available at your local hardware or building supply stores.
- Materials: Stainless steel, aluminum and rubber tubing
- Weight: 24 oz
DRE Hand Wash Uses:
- River Camp / Overnight / Multi-Day River Trips
- Car Camping
- Construction Sites