The all new Astral Ringo PFD is a tri-panel front provides conforming, full coverage with a slim fit while the burly materials, QR harness compatibility, and easy access pocket make Ringo excellent choice for all conditions.
Astral Ringo PFD Features
- Intended Use: Whitewater / Sea / Tour / SUP
- Entry: 3/4 front zip
- Shell Fabric: 500D Cordura, Stretch Polyester
- Liner Fabric: 200D Nylon
- Foam Insert: Organic Kapok, PVC Free Gaiaï¿½ & PE Foam
- Hardware: YKK Vislon Zippers, Acetal buckles
- Design Buoyancy: 16.5lbs
- Approval Type: USCG Type III
- Product Weight: 32 oz / 900g
Classic Design with upgrades
I replaced my Lotus Designs Lola a couple years back with an Astral and now my son needed an adult PFD so we went with a classic design with modern upgrades. Good quality design and materials. It should last him years of paddling.