SM/MED Available to Ship in late April.
LG Rewinds shipping early summer 2020.
Discount blem boats potentially available for immediate shipment.
Call 970-344-8836 or email email@example.com for more info.
Dagger has a reputation of creating boats that not only define an era but stand the test of time; the all-new Rewind is an instant classic and an award-winner. The ultimate downriver play boat for paddlers of all abilities, the Rewind over-delivers on what boaters want and need from a modern whitewater kayak – piercing river running capabilities complemented by an exciting play-ability that allows you to add new tricks to your arsenal.
Read UK Kayakers' review of the Rewind which asserts "the Rewind could potentially be the boat that takes the crown for best current slicey boat."
- The ultimate downriver play boat
- Great for whitewater paddlers of all abilities
- Designed for Class I-V rivers
- Ample bow volume and rocker for rapid resurfacing and maintaining speed after drops
- Low volume stern for play
- Roto-molded seat with Contour Ergo outfitting for ultimate connection to boat
- Ratcheting leg-lifter & backband adjustments for added comfort and control
- Step out wall for added safety
- Adjustable, comfortable thigh-braces & bulkhead footbrace with foam padding
- Security grab handles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ripper fan
- creek boat
Great addition to the quiver. I have a rockstar and 4fun for playboating and a nomad for creeking but was in need of a slicey boat/river runner. So much fun, splats and tail stands easily with lots of hull speed as well. Love the added rocker, doesnt want to pearl when front surfing and seems to punch holes pretty well. I'm 6' and 205lbs with size 12 feet and the medium is just right for me, feel comfortable running class 4 in it but still able to play as well. Great all around boat!
There was an issue getting a tracking number from the carrier, but overall I was happy with the service from cks
This boat is amazing! I was a die-hard ripper fan, but with the release of this boat, it gave a little more volume and shape to increase the performance on stouter runs! It feels like I am paddling a stable creek boat until I drop my edge to squirt it and it stands right up!