11'3" x 36" x 6"
The Hala Fame is a SUP fisherman’s dream, an explorer’s opportunity, and an adaptive paddler’s favorite craft. The Fame goes where the fish are and our new integrated Scotty Power Lock Rod Holder helps you catch your prize!
The 9' StompBox 2 tracking fin is fully-retractable so you can track easily AND navigate shallow water.
Crush through whitewater to easily get to those sweet spots and cast out - or paddle to that hidden hole and just relax. Rig up to take an extended expedition or pile your family on board and enjoy the ride. Adaptive athletes can strap on and enjoy all the water has to offer. Regardless of what adventure you choose, the Hala Fame will take you there!
- Included with SUP: Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fin, Hand Pump and Repair Kit
- SUP Shape: Wide, Stable Shape with Progressive Rocker with Square and Stable Tail
- Fins: Patented Stompbox 2.0 Fin System with 9” Stompbox Fin
- Get Your Fish On: 2 Pre-Adhered Mount Slots and 1 Scotty Power Lock Rod Holder and Tacklebox Tail Webbing
- Thick Fusion Construction™ w/ Welded Seams
- Step-Flat Soft Center Handle, Nose and Tail Handles and 2 Webbing Side Handles for easy transport
- 12 Soft Rigging Points with Bungee Cord and Tail D Ring
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
It will inspire confidence in new paddlers and allow more seasoned paddlers the ability to carry day's worth of equipment for extended backcountry trips.
- Andrew Mullok
|Rider Capacity in Pounds||325 lbs|
|Weight in Pounds||30.5 lbs|
|Volume in Liters||369L|