New for 2020, the Kokatat HustleR Rescue PFD balances comfort and functionality in a compact type V design. Based off the same paneling as the Kokatat Hustle type III PFD, this lower-profile life vest has features you'd expect from a larger type V rescue PFD in a comfortable package.
- Large clamshell front panel pocket with multiple sleeves
- Pockets for interior organization of rescue items / pin kit essentials
Side entry makes the Kokatat HustleR PFD easy to get in and out of. Slots in the top of the life jacket are lined with warm microfleece and perfectly positioned for where you put your hands when you are resting them on the PFD. Great for cold scouts!
- 210D high tenacity ripstop nylon shell fabric
- Gaia PVC-free and PE foam
- Side Entry
- Large, zippered front pocket with internal organization
- Sculpted foam panels that wrap around your torso
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Three side adjustments for a secure fit
- Front lash tab for knife attachment
- Harmonized (US Coast Guard/Transport Canada) approved
- ISO (EU) approved
- BUOYANCY LB./OZ. XS/S (16/00), M/L (16/00), XL/XXL (16/00)
Pro Tip: This PFD is one of the smallest Type V Rescue Vests out there. Its a great choice for paddlers who don't like the bulk of a traditional type V, but also don't want to leave the skills they learned in Swiftwater Rescue behind for a more comfortable vest!