Kokatat Men's GORE-TEX Meridian Dry Suit is specifically designed with kayakers in mind. The "GMER" is the driest, warmest drysuit available from Kokatat, and one of the most popular suits on the market! It has an adjustable overskirt with a Smoothskin neoprene waistband to effectively keep water out of your cockpit.
The GMER comes standard with built-in GORE-TEX socks that keep your feet dry and warm and fit a variety of different footwear types comfortably; a common complaint that many other drysuits fail to address. GMER comes standard with a relief zipper as well, so when nature calls, you're covered!
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX
- Self-draining punch-through neck & wrist neoprene over-cuffs
- Latex gaskets
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Competition cut underarm
- Covered metal tooth, waterproof Optiseal chest zipper
- Dual-adjustable overskirt incorporates "hook & loop" compatible neoprene
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Cordura seat and knee patches, self-draining
- "Hook & loop" adjustable neoprene over-cuffs at ankle
- Factory-sealed seams
- Relief zipper
- GORE-TEX socks
Pro Tip: These suits are ultra popular and sell out quickly! If you are interested in one of these suits, your best chances of us having your size and color in stock will be in the early season. Out-of-Stock sizes and colors can be ordered with a 4-6 week build time, call customer service for more information!
- Custom Order Drysuit: are subject to price change and take 2-6 week build time. Small & XXL are Special Order Only - Additional Fees may apply. See video: