The Kokatat Women's Stance Jacket is one awesome splash jacket! Packable, versatile, and lightweight, the Stance Jacket is the layer of choice when you need to add splash protection for the occasional rapid, but don't want to throw on a drytop or drysuit. The Hydrus 2.5 waterproof membrane boasts similar performance to Gore-Tex, keeping you as dry as a rainjacket would while allowing the garment to breathe. The wrists feature hook & loop closures, which are much more comfortable than latex gaskets, and the neoprene collar is gusseted and adjustable. While this garment wont protect you from full immersion, it'll keep you dry from just about everything else!
- Hydrus 2.5 waterproof/breathable fabric
- Printed layer on inner surface for added comfort and durability
- Adjustable, gusseted neoprene splash collar
- Neoprene adjustable "hook & loop" wrists
- Dual adjustable neoprene waist band with "hook & loop" tabs
- Left sleeve pocket
- Machine or hand wash cool with liquid detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Store it dry, hanging, or loosely folded
Have you ever had a tough time convincing your family that your black eye isn't that big of a deal? Or spent an hour explaining to your Tinder date the difference between "homeless" and "houseless," just so they would understand why you brought them back to a tent in the woods?
If you answered yes to either of these things, hopefully this blog can help avoid some of those awkward conversations!