With room for both a cooler and a dry box, the NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame gives you plenty of cargo space for multiday expeditions.
NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame Features:
82" and 88" frame lengths make the Bighorn II an excellent fit on most 14 and longer rafts
- Includes four 9 NRS straps and eight strap slides for securing your cooler and dry box to the frame.
- The heart of the NRS raft frame system, the LoPro Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- The NRS frame system makes it easy to add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
- Use at least four NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.Components: Side Rails, Seat Bar, four NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame Photo Note: Frame will have the new hot-forged LoPros, and 6" Oar Mounts.
- Raft Frames Dimensions: Available Sizes Weight: 60" x 88" is 65 lbs.
- Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame Components: 2 - Side Rails, 1 - Foot Bar, 4 - Cross Bars, 1 - Seat Bar, 1 - Low-back, Drain Hole Seat, 1 - Pair of 6" Oar Mounts, 4 - NRS 9 Straps with Strap Slides (Suspend the cooler ordry box)