NRS Color Coded Tie-Down Straps let you tell at a glance what size strap you have. Tough polypropylene webbing and our heavy-duty 1" cam buckle ensure reliable performance and long-lasting durability.
NRS Color Coded Cam Strap Features:
- Why fumble around looking for the right cam strap while rigging your boat or loading up gear? Grab the right color and get on with the job.
- We have color coded six of our most commonly used tie-down strap lengths to make them easy to identify with a glance.
- Tough polypropylene webbing has a 1,100 lb. lashing strength.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- Ask any boater and theyll tell you, "You can never have too many straps."
- Lashing Capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Features: 1" x 3" waterproof label for contact information, Webbing is color coded by length, Buckle has 2 center-mounted stainless-steel springs
- Notes: All strap lengths are measured in feet.
Color: (varies by length)
- Black: 2
- Red: 4
- Green: 6
- Blue: 8
- Yellow: 10
- Black/Yellow: 12