The NRS cVest PFD is designed with offshore sea kayakers in mind. The cVest Life Jacket has pockets and attachment points for all the essentials when venturing out into open waters. It also has lots of reflective tape and a cool mesh back that works great with high-back seats. For touring comfort, convenience and safety, the cVest cant be beat. Photographers, naturalists and anyone who likes lots of pockets love it too!
NRS cVest PFD Features:
- Six pockets, including one for a radio, provide lots of handy storage.
- An accessory lash tab and lanyard loops on the front, plus a beacon loop on the back, give you even more options for outfitting this vest.
- Flotation is concentrated up front and behind the shoulders, with a mesh lower back that lets you recline, relax and stay cool.
- SOLAS reflective tape on front and back provides outstanding low-light visibility.
- Eight adjustment points ensure a snug, secure fit.
- Large arm openings allow for unobstructed movement
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Medium Design
- Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Front zip
- Pockets: 6 - Front
- Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
- Adjustment System: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder, 2 - Waist
- Features: Reflective tape on front and back, Back strobe holding loop, Multiple attachment loops on front