The NRS Pennel Orca raft and inflatable kayak repair kit includes all the necessities for raft repair. Do not leave yourself stranded on the side of a river. This is the same kit that comes with a new NRS Hypalon raft or IK.
NRS Hypalon Repair Kit Features:
- Repair parts are fitted in a Witz Utility Locker I Dry Box, with gasket-lined, watertight lid.
- This kit is intended to give you the basics to make an emergency on-the-water repair. See the parts list for the included items.
- Other items, such as Toluene and Clifton Hypalon Accelerator (sold separately), are recommended for more complete, long lasting repair jobs.
- If you do not have an NRS boat, some of the items, such as the valve parts, may not work on your boat.
- 4oz Clifton Hypalon Adhesive
- One 6"x18" Piece of Tube Material (choose your color)
- One 6"x18" Piece of Floor Material
- Roller Rasp
- Sand Paper
- Hypalon glue instructions included
- Leafield Valve Wrench
- Leafield Adapter
- Plug for Leafield PR Valve
- C7 Repair Kit: Pin, Spring, Rubber Stopper
- 1 strip of 3" x 6" Tear-Aid type A
- 2 alcohol prep pads