The NRS Ion PFD is a Type III life jacket. Designed in mind with comfort. The best life jacket is the one you'll actually wear, and a life jacket you'll wear is the one that feels great all-day long. The evolution of NRS PFDs continues with the ultra-comfortable, low profile Ion. The Ion's six-panel design uses ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that wraps effortlessly around your torso and flows with your movements. With raised foam panels of our Cool Flow System (CFS) provides ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days.
NRS Ion PFD Features:
- Tough ripstop nylon adds durability in high-wear areas.
- Padded shoulder straps, a soft interior lining and fleece-lined hand warmer pouch
- Large, front zippered pocket secures all those on-the-water necessities, and a zipper on both sides makes accessing that sunscreen or camera a cinch
- A knife lash tab, shoulder strap garages and reflective accents round out the features.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.