The NRS Men's Boater's Gloves provide a commanding grip on your paddle or oars, while providing protection against blisters and calluses. The durable construction of the NRS Men's Boater's Gloves makes them the perfect addition to your kit for long days on the river, whether you are cold water technical boating or you are pushing oars at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. They conveniently tuck away in most PFD pockets, and their H2 Core construction provides both sun protection and insulation.
- Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks like tying knots, working a camera or handing an opened beverage to your oarsman/woman.
- Amara® synthetic leather palms offer an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas and designed for comfort while paddling and rowing.
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling.
- Silicone accents on the palm deliver a stickier grip and optimal control.
- Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts to eliminate any exposed skin.
- Ideal for warm-weather boating.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together.
Pro Tip: All paddling gloves work best when wet. Always dip your hands in the water to get your gloves wet, as it will provide better grip and warmth!