The NRS STAR Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak is for the newbies and seasoned IK paddlers alike. Combining rigid, wave-punching performance with a stable, beginner-friendly ride, this tandem NRS kayak lets two paddlers team up, or one paddler can load it with gear for overnight adventures.
NRS STAR Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak Features:
- PVC-coated polyester material repels abrasion and slides over rocks with ease.
- The PVC-coated drop-stitch floor insert inflates rock hard for superior wave-punching performance.
- The drop-stitch floor insert is removable for easy cleaning and repair.
- The tubes and thwart seat inflated to 2.5 psi, combined with the floor insert with its rigid 8-10 psi air pressure, create an exceptionally high-performance kayak.
- 39" width gives you extra stability when the water gets rough.
- A 16" rocker height helps the Outlaw II climb over waves, while 10.5" tubes and a 4" self NRS Outlaw 2 Inflatable Kayak
- Series: Outlaw
- Length: 12 2"
- Width: 39"
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Tube Diameter: 10.5"
- Number of Thwarts: 2
- Bow Kick: 16"
- Stern Kick: 16"
- Number of Air Chambers: 5
- Valve Type: Leafield - C7
- Self Bailing: Yes
- Type of Material: PVC Drop-Stitch
- Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 35/1000
- Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 35/1000
- Number of D-rings: 4
- Number of Handles: 2
- Center Compartment
- Width: 18"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.