- Purpose-built for anglers, Slipstream rafts feature a streamlined design with deliberately placed d-rings, handles and valves to reduce weight and eliminate catch points.
- Diminishing tube design provides more interior cargo space, easier rowing and excellent wave-punching ability.
- Rugged PVC construction and an additional layer of PVC as a frame wear patch for long-lasting durability.
- 4" drop-stitch floor provides a super stable platform, eliminating the need for casting platforms. Insert is protected inside a zippered PVC pocket.
- EVA foam pad provides superior traction and grip when wet and protects the floor from hooks, studded wading boots, grit and basic wear and tear.
- We positioned the floor valve, with a protective flap, directly under the rower for quick accessibility.
- The modular fishing frame, thoughtfully built out specifically for the Slipstream 139, stores compactly in the off season. Easily adjust the cross member pieces for a custom fit for the rower and front angler.
- The frame includes an internally routed anchor system that's controlled from the rower's seat for an outstanding fishing experience.
- Deluxe Package includes all of the frame components to accommodate two active anglers and one rower, plus an internal anchor system, Cataract SGG Oars and Cataract Cutthroat Oar Blades, Fishing Rod Holder to stow (2) 9' rods, a 2:1 anchor assist pulley, anchor line and three Clampit Cup Holders.
- Slipstream Raft holds a 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Deluxe Package Contents:||
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||17.5"|
|Number of Thwarts:||0|
|Number of Air Chambers:||8|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52/2000|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||40"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|