New for 2022, the NRS Slipstream 96 Raft Package features NRS's smallest fishing raft. This 9'5" long Slipstream inflatable is designed specifically to fit in most standard truck beds fully inflated. It's the perfect boat for a rower and one angler looking to catch the adventure far from crowds.
- Purpose-built for anglers, Slipstream rafts feature a streamlined design with deliberately placed D-rings, handles and valves to reduce weight and eliminate catch points.
- Rugged PVC construction and an additional layer of PVC as a frame wear patch for long-lasting durability.
- 4" drop-stitch floor provides a super stable platform, eliminating the need for casting platforms. Attaches to the boat with two straps.
- EVA foam pad provides superior traction and grip when wet and protects the floor from hooks, studded wading boots, grit and basic wear and tear.
- The modular fishing frame, thoughtfully built out specifically for the Slipstream 96, stores compactly in the off-season. Easily adjust the cross-member pieces for a custom fit for the rower and front angler.
- The frame includes an internally routed anchor system that's controlled from the rower's seat for an outstanding fishing experience.
- Standard Package includes all the basic frame components to accommodate one angler and one rower. (Oars, accessories and anchor line sold separately.)
- Deluxe Package includes all the basic frame components to accommodate one angler and one rower plus Cataract SGG Oars and Cataract Cutthroat Oar Blades, Fishing Rod Holder to stow (2) 9' rods, a 2:1 anchor assist pulley, anchor line, and two Clampit Cup Holders.
- Slipstream Rafts hold a 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Standard Package Contents||
|Deluxe Package Contents||
|Number of Thwarts||0|
|Number of Air Chambers||4|
|Valve Type||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material||52/2000|
|Number of D-rings||8|
|Number of Handles||4|
|Center Compartment Width||26"|
|Warranty||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
NRS and STAR boats are hand-built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.