The Salamander Golden Retriever
60 Spectra throw bag is the benchmark for all other waist worn throw ropes. The combination of tow tether and throw line on a quick release belt prepares you for multiple rescue situations and because of its 8 ft. tow tether and QR belt, it can used in place of a rescue PFD. Many kayakers prefer wearable QR/throw rope combos, because it can easily flow from one use to the other unlike other specific use rescue gear.
Salamander Golden Retriever 60' Spectra Throw Bag Features:
- 60', 5/16" 2500 lb MFP Spectra Core throw line with an 8 foot tow tether (60' total)
- Throw bag sewn to Padded waist band
- 1.5" Webbing belt with quick release buckle rides comfortably below PFD
- Anodized aluminum carabiner with stainless steel wire gate (conceals in pocket)
- 500 Denier Cordura bag
- Padded Waist Band: 5" x 11"
- Bag: L10" x H4" x D3" (Stuffed)