We are currently experiencing delays with out of stock paddles. Werner is delayed for 6 weeks on the build time for paddles. They should be operating as normal beginning July 10th.
The Werner Session SUP Paddle is a high cadence paddle that's ideal for attaining, surfing the wave or maneuvering downstream to the next feature. Werner's Bomber strength yet light swing weight, makes it a great choice for those playing the rapid but also floating the flats with the family.
Werner Session SUP Paddle Features:
- Full strength for white water use, while maintaining a light swing weight.
- Progressive mid-size rectangular blade fits the widest range of paddlers and allows for incremental power; giving https://cks-online.myshopify.com/products/werner-session-3-piece-sup-paddlepaddlers the power when and where they need it.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Optimized flex and strength.
- Bright translucent amber fiberglass laminate blades shows up easy on the river.
- Enhanced ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control
- Surface Area: 100 sq in
- Blade Length x Width: 19 x 7.75 in
- Straight Shaft Weight: 765g/27oz
- Recommended Lengths: 64-90in
- 3pc Lengths: 70-77.5in / 74-81.5in / 80-87.5in
- For Surf Paddling add 8" to your height to determine the correct paddle length.
- For Touring/Cruising add 10" to your height to determine the correct paddle length.
Review 87.5 Werner Session 3-piece
It works and is very light. So far I am happy with it. It doesn't break down small enough to fit in my iSUP pack. So for travelling, I will have to figure out another method to transport it. I am wary of the metal spring locking mechanism that attaches the two pieces together. It barely extends past the paddle and seems like eventually it might get stuck and not extend enough to completely lock.
Doesn't feel like a 3 Piece
I picked this up from CKS over the weekend as I needed a travel paddle. Used it on Brown's Canyon twice. I've used 3 Pieces from a few other companies in the past which have flexed and aren't nearly as responsive. I prefer the fiberglass over the carbon as I'm not sure about the durability of carbon blades in shallow rivers. Definitely recommend it if you are in the market for a travel paddle or even your only paddle used for everything!