The Werner Shogun Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle is the ultimate creek and river running paddle. The Shogun is the same shape as the Powerhouse but uses Werner's 'Performance Core' technology to create a paddle that feels weightless in the water.
Looking for other Werner Performance Core paddles? Check out the Stikine or Double Diamond.
- Neutral bent shaft naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue and over-use injuries
- Ultra light weight with Werner durability
- Foam core blades are light and buoyant in aerated water
- Blade buoyancy ensures a light feel and effortless strokes
- Full-sized blades are ideal for well-conditioned paddlers; our
- largest ultimate river running blade shape.
- Dihedral allows for smooth f
- Surface Area: 711 sq cm
- Blade Length x Width: 48 x 20cm
- Weight for 197cm Neutral Bent Shaft: 1077g/38.00oz
- 30 degree feather
- Right-hand control