The Werner Powerhouse Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle is Werner's largest most powerful River Running blade design with the added benefits of full carbon construction. The Powerhouse excels on creeks and rivers and is ideal for larger or well conditioned paddlers. This is the perfect balance between power, durablity and weight!
Looking for more performance? Check out the Werner Sho-gun.
Werner Powerhouse Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle Features:
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Full-sized blades are ideal for well-conditioned paddlers; our largest premium river running blade shape.
- Optimized flex and strength.
- Durable carbon weave laminate blade makes this our lightest Powerhouse.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Surface Area: 720 sq cm
- Blade Length x Width: 48 x 20cm
- Weight for 197cm Neutral Bent Shaft: 1035g/36.50oz
- 30 degree feather
- Right-hand control
Great paddle, more power than my worn down sherpa!